Throttle Roll Shop
The Throttle Roll online shop is operated by Cafe Racer Aficionado Pty Ltd.
All credit card transactions made through the online store are completed through the Stripe payment gateway are secured with 256 bit encryption.
Paypal transactions are completed on a third party website owned wholly by Paypal.
- All shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of the order.
- All orders are fulfilled from our office in Alexandria, NSW. Most orders are sent via courier with the remainder sent via Australia Post. Tracking information can be provided on request.
Returns and Exchanges
- Returns must be sent within 60 days of purchase.
- Original freight fees are not refundable.
- Any item returned must be in as-new condition with original packaging and labels.
- Exchanges and refunds can only be organised online.
- Replacements for incorrect or faulty products are sent at our expense.
- Exchanges and refunds are returned to us at your expense.
- Exchange of purchases for different sizes will require an additional freight charge.
Throttle Roll Street Party
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You must agree to these Terms and Conditions to purchase tickets. Throttle Roll may, without notice, invalidate any tickets that are believed to be in breach of these terms and conditions, and no refund, replacement or compensation will be offered.
- Throttle Roll is an all ages event however to purchase and consume alcohol patrons will be asked to present a legal form of identification at the point of entry, such as a current Australian driver’s license or valid international driver’s licenses, State Approved ‘Proof Of Age’ card or a valid Passport. You must show the provided wristband to purchase any alcohol throughout the festival.
- No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the Live Performance Australia Industry Code of Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the organisers of Throttle Roll.
- Your electronic ticket is your ticket to gain entry into the event. Your ticket download link will be emailed to the email address specified during booking and all tickets are PDF downloads. If you do not receive your ticket(s) or are having issues downloading your ticket please email email@example.com
- If you purchase multiple tickets under the same name, ensure the tickets are correctly distributed. A single ticket can only be checked in once so please ensure ahead of time that each of the tickets distributed to your group are all using unique ticket codes.
- Each ticket is inclusive of GST. All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.
- Throttle Roll reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artist/s and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice. Throttle Roll reserves the right of admission and to enforce the Venue Entry Conditions.
- Should the event be cancelled or rescheduled, Throttle Roll will contact you via the nominated email address and inform customers. Should the event be cancelled all tickets will be refunded.
- It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for unauthorised re-sale, on 3rd party websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- Only holders of a Ride Ticket will be eligible to park their motorcycles inside the venue. Bikes can be left overnight at your own risk and will be guarded by security until 8am, Sunday April 16th. Bike locks must be left off to allow bikes to be moved into safe positions. Throttle Roll can not be held liable for the safety of any of the bikes left within the venue and/or left overnight. We will endeavour to ensure the safety of them. Please ensure you have appropriate insurances in place.